Featuring the Hunter Engineering Hawk Eye Elite Wheel Alignment System, come in today for your complimentary Quick Check with printed results in under 5 minutes!
Did you know that only 7% of all vehicles on todays roads are properly aligned? And yes - this includes brand new vehicles too!
3 QUESTIONS TO ASK WHETHER YOUR VEHICLE MIGHT NEED AN ALIGNMENT
1. Does it feel like your vehicle is pulling to one side or the other?
2. Does your vehicle shimmy after hitting a bump?
3. Does your steering wheel look crooked or off center to you?
If you answered yes to one or more of those questions, your vehicle requires a wheel alignment!
Trust your vehicle to Fastech today as we feature the state of the art Hunter Engineering Hawk Eye Elite Wheel Alignment System. Still not sure if you need a wheel alignment or not? Bring it by and have a complimentary wheel alignment check and with printed results in under 5 minutes, we can explain exactly what adjustments need to be made!
Now, lets go over the key benefits to having your vehicle professionally aligned at Fastech.
1. Increase Fuel Efficiency. When your vehicle is not properly aligned, your wheels are not working together they way that they should. This means your vehicles engine has to work a lot harder to propel you forward, and reduces your cars overall fuel efficiency.
2. Reduce Expensive Auto Repairs. Driving with a bad alignment causes the parts in your car to wear unevenly and prematurely. Each time you hit a pothole or bump in the road, your steering and suspension systems take a hit. When your tires are not evenly helping with the impact, certain areas of these systems take the hit harder than others, causing them to break down sooner than they should. If they break down completely, you could be faced with an expensive auto repair service that could be avoided.
3. Experience Smoother Driving. When your cars wheel alignment is off you will usually notice that your automobile can pull slightly to the right or left even though your steering wheel is aimed straight ahead. Constantly adjusting your steering to overcompensate for bad alignment is tiring, inefficient, distracting and dangerous!
4. Improve Vehicle Safety. Properly maintaining your car, truck, SUV, minivan or hybrid vehicle helps it to run better. It also keeps you from running into unexpected car issues that could leave you stranded on the side of the road. Don’t put off getting your wheels aligned until it’s too late.
5. Increase the life of your tires. Last but not least, your tires. Your tires are an expensive and important auto part that wear out alot faster when you don’t get regular wheel alignments. When you align your tires, and they are working together in harmony, they will take you a lot further and this ultimately increses the usable tread life of your tires.
We reccomend that you schedule a yearly appointment for a wheel alignment as part of your regualar vehicle maintenaince and/or with every time you have new tires installed! Book your appointment at Fastech Performance Tire today!!